As you might have noticed and followed, earthTV used the chance of our New Year’s Eve special to go live with a new permanent “The World Live” streaming system, and they are now able to connect external live cameras into the earthTV program as a new offering to digital platforms.
The NYE special was a success and has considerably extended the reach in non-TV media. For your reference here are the basic results of the project:
– earthTV streamed 3 different streams for 24 hours (English, German and Spanish)
– this included live cameras from 30 countries with viewers from 111 countries
– the stream reached 9.13m Facebook users and was watched 2.21m times
– 91k people liked and commented on the stream
– 69,809 hours of the content was watched online
As an earthTV partner in Tenerife we would like to take the opportunity to congratulate them for this initiative and look forward to continuing this great working relationship!