As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and Tigaiga team remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Your Travel Flexibility
We have made additional adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
- Existing Reservations. All individual reservations—even those described as “non-refundable”—that are scheduled for arrival on or before June 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
- New Reservations. Any individual reservations you make on www.tigaiga.com that are booked between April 15 and July 30, 2020 for any arrival between July 30 and October 31, 2020 dates can be changed, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day. If you are a Tigaiga Club member and should need to change a “Non-Refundable Reservation”, you will receive a free night (minimum stay of 7 days) and we will keep the corresponding amount as a deposit for your next stay. The stay must be completed before October 31, 2020.
To change a reservation made through our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Safety
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including hall, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
- We have contacted regional response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance at the Tigaiga and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus.