Hotel Tigaiga & Tigaiga Suites – amongst the most popular hotels in Spain
2023 marks the 18th anniversary of the HolidayCheck Award, which honors hotels that have done an excellent job in the eyes of HolidayCheck vacationers. Based on over 623,000 real reviews from 2022, a total of 596 hotels from 32 countries can look forward to the coveted award.
In Spain 72 hotels have been selected as HolidayCheck Award 2023 winners.
These are the most popular hotels in Spain:
1. Agroturisme Can Pere Rei (Mallorca)
8. Hotel Tigaiga (Puerto de la Cruz, Teneriffa)
22. Tigaiga Suites (Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife)
This year, the HolidayCheck Gold Award is presented to the HOTEL TIGAIGA which means: beeing for the 5th year among the HolidayCheck Award winners thanks to outstanding reviews in the five years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2022. In the pandemic years 2021 and 2022 there was no regular award ceremony, so these years do not count in the evaluation for the Gold Awards. This year, 152 hotels worldwide (20 times in Spain) that delight their guests with a consistently high standard of quality receive this award, which serves as a particularly valuable guide for vacationers.
The HolidayCheck Award 2023 received by TIGAIGA SUITES for which strict rules apply to be considered:
- the hotel must have received at least 50 reviews over a twelve-month period (December 1, 2021 to November 30, 2022)
- The accommodations must also have been recommended by at least 90 percent of their guests.
- Certainly, the HolidayCheck Award hotels must comply with the Code of Conduct. It is important to note that the Award is decided solely based on holidaymakers’ reviews. HolidayCheck has no influence on the Award. To ensure the authenticity of the reviews, they all pass through the verification system. In addition, HolidayCheck is working hard across the industry with the “Together against fake reviews” initiative to ensure that reviews on the Internet are authentic and trustworthy.